Categories: Pasta Dishes
A kind of pasta that translates as "bridegrooms." These are relatively thin tubes ranging in length from two to 12 inches.
From The Food Lover's Companion, Fourth edition by Sharon Tyler Herbst and Ron Herbst. Copyright © 2007, 2001, 1995, 1990 by Barron's Educational Series, Inc.
Related Recipes From Food Network
- Ziti and Parmesan Cheese Frittata
- Baked Lemon Ziti
- Baked Ziti
- Ziti con Broccoli di Rape e Salsicce (Ziti with Broccoli di Rabe and Sausage)
- Ziti with Pumpkin: Ziti alla Zucca
Related Content From Cooking Channel
- Baked Ziti al Telefono
- Baked Ziti with Meatballs
- Ziti with Spicy Pesto Pantesco and Locatelli
- Baked Ziti with Spinach and Veal
- Shepherd's Pasta, version 2: Ziti al Pastora