Categories: Pasta Dishes
A kind of pasta that translates as "bridegrooms." These are relatively thin tubes ranging in length from two to 12 inches.
From The Food Lover's Companion, Fourth edition by Sharon Tyler Herbst and Ron Herbst. Copyright © 2007, 2001, 1995, 1990 by Barron's Educational Series, Inc.
Related Recipes From Food Network
- Baked Ziti
- Ziti with Pumpkin: Ziti alla Zucca
- Ziti and Parmesan Cheese Frittata
- Baked Lemon Ziti
- Ziti con Broccoli di Rape e Salsicce (Ziti with Broccoli di Rabe and Sausage)
Related Content From Cooking Channel
- Baked Ziti with Spinach and Veal
- Ziti with Spicy Pesto Pantesco and Locatelli
- Baked Ziti in a Mornay Sauce with Italian Sausage and Fennel
- Baked Ziti al Telefono
- Stuffed Lamb Sauce with Ziti: Agnello Ripieno