A British sausage made of white meat (such as chicken or pork), fat, some type of grain (such as oatmeal) and seasonings. Its counterpart is black pudding (see blood sausage). See also boudin blanc.
From The Food Lover's Companion, Fourth edition by Sharon Tyler Herbst and Ron Herbst. Copyright © 2007, 2001, 1995, 1990 by Barron's Educational Series, Inc.
Related Recipes From Food Network
- Irish Meatloaf with Cabbage Cream Sauce
- Black-Bottom Caramel Pudding
- Indian Summer Citrus Pudding with Ginger Snaps and Salted Caramel
- Deep Dish Banana Pudding with Chocolate Sauce
- Creamy Rice Pudding with the Quickest Strawberry Jam