A British sausage made of white meat (such as chicken or pork), fat, some type of grain (such as oatmeal) and seasonings. Its counterpart is black pudding (see blood sausage). See also boudin blanc.
From The Food Lover's Companion, Fourth edition by Sharon Tyler Herbst and Ron Herbst. Copyright © 2007, 2001, 1995, 1990 by Barron's Educational Series, Inc.
Related Recipes From Food Network
- Irish Meatloaf with Cabbage Cream Sauce
- White Chocolate Mousse
- Butterscotch Pudding with Brown Sugar Shortbread Cookies
- Maya-Mediterranean Chocolate Rice Pudding: Arroz con Leche y Chocolate
- White Chocolate and Coffee Mousse
Related Content From Cooking Channel
- White Chocolate Banana Bread Pudding
- White Chocolate Rice Pudding with Cherries Jubilee and Sliced Almonds
- Double Chocolate Pudding Pie
- Cranberry-Orange and Almond Pudding
- Black and White Cream