A British sausage made of white meat (such as chicken or pork), fat, some type of grain (such as oatmeal) and seasonings. Its counterpart is black pudding (see blood sausage). See also boudin blanc.
From The Food Lover's Companion, Fourth edition by Sharon Tyler Herbst and Ron Herbst. Copyright © 2007, 2001, 1995, 1990 by Barron's Educational Series, Inc.
Related Recipes From Food Network
- Irish Meatloaf with Cabbage Cream Sauce
- Maya-Mediterranean Chocolate Rice Pudding: Arroz con Leche y Chocolate
- White Chocolate Mousse in Chocolate Meringue Shells with Raspberry Coulis
- White Chocolate Mousse
- Sweet Potato Pudding
Related Content From Cooking Channel
- White Chocolate Rice Pudding with Cherries Jubilee and Sliced Almonds
- White Chocolate Banana Bread Pudding
- Grilled Swordfish with White Bean Relish and Potato Skordalia
- Grilled Prawns with White Beans
- Bite-Size White Chocolate, Cranberry and Pumpkin Cookies