A British sausage made of white meat (such as chicken or pork), fat, some type of grain (such as oatmeal) and seasonings. Its counterpart is black pudding (see blood sausage). See also boudin blanc.
From The Food Lover's Companion, Fourth edition by Sharon Tyler Herbst and Ron Herbst. Copyright © 2007, 2001, 1995, 1990 by Barron's Educational Series, Inc.
Related Recipes From Food Network
- Irish Meatloaf with Cabbage Cream Sauce
- White Chocolate Mousse in Chocolate Meringue Shells with Raspberry Coulis
- Black-Bottom Caramel Pudding
- Maya-Mediterranean Chocolate Rice Pudding: Arroz con Leche y Chocolate
- New England Christmas Pudding