A cocktail made with white crème de menthe, cointreau and lemon juice shaken with ice, then strained into a stemmed cocktail glass. See also pink lady.
From The Food Lover's Companion, Fourth edition by Sharon Tyler Herbst and Ron Herbst. Copyright © 2007, 2001, 1995, 1990 by Barron's Educational Series, Inc.
Related Recipes From Food Network
- White Chocolate Mousse
- White Chocolate and Coffee Mousse
- White Chocolate Mousse in Chocolate Meringue Shells with Raspberry Coulis
- White Chocolate Fondue
- White Chocolate Cherry Cupcakes
Related Content From Cooking Channel
- Black and White Cream
- Cold Puree of White Bean Soup with a Crispy Pancetta and Creole Tomato Relish
- White Pizza
- Grilled Grouper and Stewed White Beans with Arugula and Tomatoes
- White Wine California Citrus Sangria