A clear liqueur flavored with the peels of both sweet and bitter oranges. It's one of the most elegant of the curaçaos. Although the name means "triple dry," this smooth, fruity potable is sweet, though not cloying.
From The Food Lover's Companion, Fourth edition by Sharon Tyler Herbst and Ron Herbst. Copyright © 2007, 2001, 1995, 1990 by Barron's Educational Series, Inc.
Related Recipes From Food Network
- Coconut Margarita
- Ruby Red Grapefruit Mimosas
- Touchdown Tequila Chicken Recipe
- Lynchburg Lemonade
- Game Day Sangria
Related Content From Cooking Channel
- Triple Chocolate Pudding
- Triple Chocolate Cookies
- Chuck's Triple-Play Mayonnaise
- Triple Orange Dessert Soup
- Yeah Burger Triple B Bison Burger