Categories: Pasta Dishes
A kind of pasta that translates as "tiny twists." It is small and stuffed, similar to cappelletti.
From The Food Lover's Companion, Fourth edition by Sharon Tyler Herbst and Ron Herbst. Copyright © 2007, 2001, 1995, 1990 by Barron's Educational Series, Inc.
Related Recipes From Food Network
- Tortellini with Basic Tomato Sauce
- Tortellini with Bolognese Sauce: Tortellini alla Ragu Bolognesi
- Fried Tortellini with Marinara Cream Sauce
- Tortellini with Butter Sage Sauce
- Six Cheese Tortellini
Related Content From Cooking Channel
- Italian Stracciatella with Mini Meatballs, Tender Cheese Tortellini and Baby Spinach
- Cheese Tortellini Bake
- Cheesy Baked Tortellini
- Mario's Baked Goat Cheese Tortellini with Radicchio