A sausage made from tongue plus various other meats and often pistachios. It's available in large or small links.
From The Food Lover's Companion, Fourth edition by Sharon Tyler Herbst and Ron Herbst. Copyright © 2007, 2001, 1995, 1990 by Barron's Educational Series, Inc.
Related Recipes From Food Network
- Shrek and Donkey's Manly Waffles (Waffle topped by Grilled Ham Steak, Poached Eggs, and Sausage-Milk Gravy)
- Grilled Poached Sausages with Roasted Peppers and Onions
- Open Faced Sausage, 3 Pepper and Onion Sandwiches with Provolone
- Polish Deep-Fried Garlic Sausage
- Sausages and Sauerkraut
Related Content From Cooking Channel
- Andouille Sausage
- Smoked Turkey Legs and Sausage Jambalaya
- Penne with Sausage and Escarole
- Baked Mac 'N Cheese with Caramelized Onions and Duck Sausage
- Loukanika Sausage with Eggs and Tomatoes