Pronunciation: [tee-uh muh-REE-uh]
A rum-based, coffee-flavored jamaican liqueur made from Blue Mountain coffee. It's drier (see dry) and lighter than kahlúa.
From The Food Lover's Companion, Fourth edition by Sharon Tyler Herbst and Ron Herbst. Copyright © 2007, 2001, 1995, 1990 by Barron's Educational Series, Inc.
Related Recipes From Food Network
- Voodoo Empress
- Dirty Banana
- Arturo's Positano Winter Sunset
- Affogato Sundaes
- Campton Place Hot Chocolate
Related Content From Cooking Channel
- Limoncello Di Villa Maria
- Original Santa Maria Style BBQ
- "Santa Maria Style BBQ" Oakwood Grilled Tri-tip
- Michael's Bloody Maria
- Santa Maria Style Beans