Pronunciation: [tee-uh muh-REE-uh]
A rum-based, coffee-flavored jamaican liqueur made from Blue Mountain coffee. It's drier (see dry) and lighter than kahlúa.
From The Food Lover's Companion, Fourth edition by Sharon Tyler Herbst and Ron Herbst. Copyright © 2007, 2001, 1995, 1990 by Barron's Educational Series, Inc.
Related Recipes From Food Network
- Voodoo Empress
- Arturo's Positano Winter Sunset
- Affogato Sundaes
- Dirty Banana
- Campton Place Hot Chocolate
Related Content From Cooking Channel
- "Santa Maria Style BBQ" Oakwood Grilled Tri-tip
- Santa Maria Style Beans
- Original Santa Maria Style BBQ
- Limoncello Di Villa Maria
- Michael's Bloody Maria