Categories: Cookware & Cooking Gadgets
A terrine is a container that holds and shapes food such as pate or an ice cream bombe.
From The Food Lover's Companion, Fourth edition by Sharon Tyler Herbst and Ron Herbst. Copyright © 2007, 2001, 1995, 1990 by Barron's Educational Series, Inc.
Related Recipes From Food Network
- Terrine of Duck
- Terrine d'Homard Mousseline (a Mold of Sea and River Food Set with Cream and Eggs)
- Classic Terrine of Foie Gras
- Warm Terrine of Sausage, Peppers, Polenta and Mozzarella
- Fruit Terrine with Almond Cream and Three Fruit Coulis
Related Content From Cooking Channel
- Vegetable Terrine
- Peach Tea and Berry Gelatin Terrine
- Pork Terrine Baguette: Banh Mi Cha Lua
- Country Terrine
- Ice Cream Terrine with Sauteed Peaches