Categories: Cookware & Cooking Gadgets
A terrine is a container that holds and shapes food such as pate or an ice cream bombe.
From The Food Lover's Companion, Fourth edition by Sharon Tyler Herbst and Ron Herbst. Copyright © 2007, 2001, 1995, 1990 by Barron's Educational Series, Inc.
Related Recipes From Food Network
- Terrine of Duck
- Terrine d'Homard Mousseline (a Mold of Sea and River Food Set with Cream and Eggs)
- Fruit Terrine with Almond Cream and Three Fruit Coulis
- Venison Terrine
- Classic Terrine of Foie Gras
Related Content From Cooking Channel
- Pheasant and Pickled Walnut Terrine
- Vegetable Terrine
- Triple Chocolate Terrine
- Ice Cream Terrine with Sauteed Peaches
- Chicken and Truffle Terrine