Potatoes cut into very thin, long sticks and then deep-fried.
From The Food Lover's Companion, Fourth edition by Sharon Tyler Herbst and Ron Herbst. Copyright © 2007, 2001, 1995, 1990 by Barron's Educational Series, Inc.
Related Recipes From Food Network
- Melted Raclette Cheese with Marble Potatoes and Purslane
- Potato and Corn Salad with Chipotle Mayonnaise
- Ravadosa Pancakes with Sweet Potato and Cumin Filling
- Sugar and Salt Pork with Roasted Sweet Potatoes and Preserved Lemons
- Spicy Chipotle Roasted Potatoes
Related Content From Cooking Channel
- Giant Straw Potato Galette
- Spicy Sweet Potato and Chicken Fritters
- Grilled Swordfish with White Bean Relish and Potato Skordalia
- Seared Magret Duck Breasts with Duck Fat, Pan-Roasted Fingerling Potatoes, Haricots Verts and a Balsamic Cherry Reduction
- Monkfish and Mash Potatoes