A term used to describe cocktails that are served without ice.
From The Food Lover's Companion, Fourth edition by Sharon Tyler Herbst and Ron Herbst. Copyright © 2007, 2001, 1995, 1990 by Barron's Educational Series, Inc.
Related Recipes From Food Network
- Straight-Up with a Pig Patty Burger
- Straight Up Deviled Eggs
- Straight Up Grapefruit Margaritas
- Chocolate Chip Cookies Straight Up or with Nuts
- Melon and Prosciutto Straight Up
Related Content From Cooking Channel
- "Grown Up" Grilled Cheese Sandwich
- Pick-Me-Up Yerba Mate and Chile Truffles
- Emeril's Kicked-Up Ballpark Sandwich
- Smothered Chicken with Alden's Grandmother's Cornbread Kicked Up
- Super 5 Star Roll with Shut Up Sauce