Also called a boneless rib-eye steak, this flavorful, tender cut of beef comes from the rib section. In some parts of the United States this is called a Delmonico steak.
From The Food Lover's Companion, Fourth edition by Sharon Tyler Herbst and Ron Herbst. Copyright © 2007, 2001, 1995, 1990 by Barron's Educational Series, Inc.
Related Recipes From Food Network
- Italian-style Grilled T-Bone Steaks
- Surf n' Turf- Flank Steak and Prawns with a Salad of Grilled Romaine
- Flank Steak Crostini with Chimichurri and Vidalia Relish
- Grilled Flank Steak with Parsley Sauce, Roasted Sweet Peppers and Grilled Onions and Goat Cheese Potato Puree
- Grilled Rib Eye Steaks and Tomatoes with Mint-Thai Basil Slather and 8 Spiced Home Fries