Also called a boneless rib-eye steak, this flavorful, tender cut of beef comes from the rib section. In some parts of the United States this is called a Delmonico steak.
From The Food Lover's Companion, Fourth edition by Sharon Tyler Herbst and Ron Herbst. Copyright © 2007, 2001, 1995, 1990 by Barron's Educational Series, Inc.
Related Recipes From Food Network
- Flank Steak Crostini with Chimichurri and Vidalia Relish
- Italian-style Grilled T-Bone Steaks
- Surf n' Turf- Flank Steak and Prawns with a Salad of Grilled Romaine
- Grilled Prime Rib Steaks with Bourbon-BBQ Baste and Spice Rubbed Grilled Vidalia Onions
- Marinated and Grilled Flank Steak with Chimichurri Sauce, Yucca Fries and Avocado, Tomato and Red Onion Salad
Related Content From Cooking Channel
- Seared Rib-Eye Steak with Arugula and Roasted Pepper Salad
- Argentinean Barbecued Steak
- Asian Marinated Skirt Steak
- Hanger Steaks with Ginger-Cranberry Sauce
- Grilled Steak