Any margarine made from soybean oil, which means it contains no saturated fat.
From The Food Lover's Companion, Fourth edition by Sharon Tyler Herbst and Ron Herbst. Copyright © 2007, 2001, 1995, 1990 by Barron's Educational Series, Inc.
Related Recipes From Food Network
- Soy and Cider Brined Turkey on Toast Points with Maple-Soy Gravy
- Soy-Glazed Salmon With Cucumber-Avocado Salad
- Soy-Braised Collards with Five-Spice Powder
- Soy Glazed Green Beans
- Soy-Marinated Flank Steaks
Related Content From Cooking Channel
- Soy Green Beans
- Chicken Negimaki with Soy Glaze
- Maw Maw's Slaw with a Ginger Soy Dressing
- Steamed Soy-Marinated Chicken
- Sticky Honey-Soy Chicken Wings