Any margarine made from soybean oil, which means it contains no saturated fat.
From The Food Lover's Companion, Fourth edition by Sharon Tyler Herbst and Ron Herbst. Copyright © 2007, 2001, 1995, 1990 by Barron's Educational Series, Inc.
Related Recipes From Food Network
- Soy and Cider Brined Turkey on Toast Points with Maple-Soy Gravy
- Soy Glazed Tuna, Wasabi Mashed Potato, Sake Carrot Ginger Sauce
- Soy Lime Glazed Pork Chops
- Soy-Marinated Flank Steaks
- Soy Butter Sauce
Related Content From Cooking Channel
- Sticky Soy and Orange Beef Rolls
- Dalat Market Vegetables, Cooked In a Clay Pot with Soy and Tofu: Rau Cu Tay Cam
- Steamed Soy-Marinated Chicken
- Spicy Soy Ribs with Sweet and Sour Slaw
- Soy Spiced Roast Chicken