A Japanese noodle made from buckwheat and wheat flour, which gives it a dark brownish-gray color. Chasoba is a variation of the noodle made with green tea.
From The Food Lover's Companion, Fourth edition by Sharon Tyler Herbst and Ron Herbst. Copyright © 2007, 2001, 1995, 1990 by Barron's Educational Series, Inc.
Related Recipes From Food Network
- Soba Noodles with Edamame and Peanuts
- Soba and Shrimp Tempura Nori Rolls
- Soba Noodles with Cucumbers
- Soba Soup with Spinach and Tofu
- Soba Noodle Salad
Related Content From Cooking Channel
- Fried Soba Noodles and Vegetables in Teriyaki Sauce
- Dim and Dem Sum Soba Noodles
- Caramelized Salmon with Soba Noodles in a Kakejiro Broth
- Italian Soba Noodle Salad
- Crisp Soba Noodles