n. sieve v.To strain liquid or particles of food through the mesh or perforated holes of a sieve or strainer.
From The Food Lover's Companion, Fourth edition by Sharon Tyler Herbst and Ron Herbst. Copyright © 2007, 2001, 1995, 1990 by Barron's Educational Series, Inc.
Related Recipes From Food Network
- Herbed Ricotta Bruschettas
- Crunchy Macadamia Nut Chicken Over Tropical Fruit Paella
- Peach and Raspberry Almond Swirls
- Grilled Tandoori-Spiced Chicken over Green Papaya Salad
- Lebanese Yogurt Cheese with Za'Atar and Olives
Related Content From Cooking Channel
- Cedar Plank Salmon
- B.B.Q. Garlic Crab
- Bonzai Prawns
- Gold Miner's Chili
- Beer Can Chicken with Cola Barbecue Sauce