Italian for "mustard."
From The Food Lover's Companion, Fourth edition by Sharon Tyler Herbst and Ron Herbst. Copyright © 2007, 2001, 1995, 1990 by Barron's Educational Series, Inc.
Related Recipes From Food Network
- Snap Peas with Pancetta and Parmesan
- Snap Pea and Cucumber Salad
- Snap-Dragon's "Stone Soup"
- Snap Pea Salad with Tarragon and Fennel
- Sugar Snap Peas with Sesame
Related Content From Cooking Channel
- Crisp Red Snapper with Ragout of Potatoes, Onions, Artichokes, and Green Olives with Sauce Vierge
- Lemongrass Baked Snapper, Ginger Butter Potatoes and Broccoli with Crispy Garlic
- Capicola and Citrus Crusted Snapper with a Lemon Butter Sauce
- Veracruz Red Snapper: Huachinango a la Veracruzana
- Gavin's Three-Way Yellowtail Snapper