This tender, flavorful beef steak is a boneless cut from the rib section (between the short loin and the chuck). If the bones are removed, the result is the extremely tender rib-eye steak. Both should be quickly cooked by grilling, broiling or frying.
From The Food Lover's Companion, Fourth edition by Sharon Tyler Herbst and Ron Herbst. Copyright © 2007, 2001, 1995, 1990 by Barron's Educational Series, Inc.
Related Recipes From Food Network
- Seared Rib Steak with Rosemary and Arugula
- Charred Garlic Rubbed Rib Steak
- Emeril's Delmonico Bone-In Rib Steaks
- Grilled Rib Steak with Warm Salad of Bucheron
- Sear-Roasted Rib Steak with Garlic Butter