Pronunciation: [KAY-soh; kay-SOO-koh]
Spanish for "cheese" and "small cheese," respectively.
From The Food Lover's Companion, Fourth edition by Sharon Tyler Herbst and Ron Herbst. Copyright © 2007, 2001, 1995, 1990 by Barron's Educational Series, Inc.
Related Recipes From Food Network
- Queso Fundido With Roasted Poblano Vinaigrette
- Quesadillas with Huitlacoche con Queso
- Queso Fundido with Charred Poblanos and Sides
- Queso Fundido
- Chile Con Queso
Related Content From Cooking Channel
- Vine-ripe Tomato Salad with Queso Fresco, Cilantro, and Serrano
- Tortilla Fried Queso Catfish
- Cin Chili Con Queso
- Corn and Goat Cheese Queso
- Fried Plantains with Cheese: Plantanos Fritos con Queso