Categories: Beans and Legumes
The dried seed of any of several legumes including beans, peas and lentils.
From The Food Lover's Companion, Fourth edition by Sharon Tyler Herbst and Ron Herbst. Copyright © 2007, 2001, 1995, 1990 by Barron's Educational Series, Inc.
Related Recipes From Food Network
- Classic Shortbread Cookies in 4 Ingredients with added 1 ingredient Variations
- Midnight Blueberry Muffin Pie
- Deep Dish Plum and Almond Pie
- Creamy Hummus and Smoked Turkey Sandwich
- Turkey Pastrami on Pumpernickel
Related Content From Cooking Channel
- Thai Place Phad Thai Chicken Thai Hot
- Araya's Place Tom Yum Soup
- Chewy Sugar Cookies
- Crawfish Grits and Blackened Shrimp
- Mack and Cheese