Mustard seeds are sold whole, ground into powder or processed further into prepared mustard.
From The Food Lover's Companion, Fourth edition by Sharon Tyler Herbst and Ron Herbst. Copyright © 2007, 2001, 1995, 1990 by Barron's Educational Series, Inc.
Related Recipes From Food Network
- Mungo-lian Barbequed Tri Tip Sandwiches
- Winning Deviled Ham and Cheese Sandwich
- Mustard Crusted Rack of Lamb
- Mustard Cream Spaetzle Topped Ham Steak
- Mustard Pork Chops
Related Content From Cooking Channel
- Pastrami-Style Gravlax with Sweet English Mustard on Pumpernickel Toast
- Dijon-Style Mustard
- Open Faced Smoked Chicken and Mustard Fruits Sandwich
- Broiled Salmon with Herb Mustard Glaze
- Grilled Spicy Sausage with Florida Sweet Potatoes and Peppers with Mustard Vinaigrette