Mustard seeds are sold whole, ground into powder or processed further into prepared mustard.
From The Food Lover's Companion, Fourth edition by Sharon Tyler Herbst and Ron Herbst. Copyright © 2007, 2001, 1995, 1990 by Barron's Educational Series, Inc.
Related Recipes From Food Network
- Mungo-lian Barbequed Tri Tip Sandwiches
- Winning Deviled Ham and Cheese Sandwich
- Mustard Glazed Baked Ham and Pimento Cheese Biscuits
- Mustard Shallot Vinaigrette
- Mustard-Crusted Pork Chops with Asparagus-Potato Salad