Mustard seeds are sold whole, ground into powder or processed further into prepared mustard.
From The Food Lover's Companion, Fourth edition by Sharon Tyler Herbst and Ron Herbst. Copyright © 2007, 2001, 1995, 1990 by Barron's Educational Series, Inc.
Related Recipes From Food Network
- Mungo-lian Barbequed Tri Tip Sandwiches
- Winning Deviled Ham and Cheese Sandwich
- Mustard Crusted Rack of Lamb
- Mustard Pork Chops
- Mustard Cream Spaetzle Topped Ham Steak
Related Content From Cooking Channel
- Deconstructed Roasted Tomato Grits and Shrimp, with Sauteed Baby Mustard Greens and Bacon "Confit"
- Green Beans with Mustard
- Hot Sweet Mustard
- Hamburger with Double Cheddar Cheese, Grilled Vidalia Onion and Horseradish Mustard
- Prosciutto-Wrapped Beef Cubes with Mustard Pan Sauce