An Italian sausage is ready to eat, often sliced very thin and used as an appetizer. It can also be used to add flavor to many cooked dishes, as those who love pepperoni pizza will attest.
From The Food Lover's Companion, Fourth edition by Sharon Tyler Herbst and Ron Herbst. Copyright © 2007, 2001, 1995, 1990 by Barron's Educational Series, Inc.
Related Recipes From Food Network
- Pepperoni and Cheese Scrambled Eggs
- Pepperoni Pizza Soup
- Pepperoni Pizza Burger Bomba
- Pepperoni, Macaroni and Cheese "Lasagna Style"
- Pepperoni Pizza Dip
Related Content From Cooking Channel
- Pepperoni Pizza Wrap
- Burgers with Crispy Pepperoni, Radicchio and Red Onion Slaw
- West Virginia Pepperoni Roll
- Rabbit Braised with Red and Green Peppers: Coniglio ai Pepperoni
- Spaghetti alla Ozze, Vongole and Pepperoni