An Italian sausage is ready to eat, often sliced very thin and used as an appetizer. It can also be used to add flavor to many cooked dishes, as those who love pepperoni pizza will attest.
From The Food Lover's Companion, Fourth edition by Sharon Tyler Herbst and Ron Herbst. Copyright © 2007, 2001, 1995, 1990 by Barron's Educational Series, Inc.
Related Recipes From Food Network
- Pepperoni Pretzels
- Pepperoni Breadstick Bites
- Pepperoni and Cheese Scrambled Eggs
- Pepperoni and Cheese Casserole
- Pepperoni Grilled Cheese
Related Content From Cooking Channel
- Spaghetti alla Ozze, Vongole and Pepperoni
- Baked Eggs in Creamy Polenta and Pepperoni Tomato Sauce
- West Virginia Pepperoni Roll
- Pepperoni Pizza Wrap
- Burgers with Crispy Pepperoni, Radicchio and Red Onion Slaw