An Italian sausage is ready to eat, often sliced very thin and used as an appetizer. It can also be used to add flavor to many cooked dishes, as those who love pepperoni pizza will attest.
From The Food Lover's Companion, Fourth edition by Sharon Tyler Herbst and Ron Herbst. Copyright © 2007, 2001, 1995, 1990 by Barron's Educational Series, Inc.
Related Recipes From Food Network
- Pepperoni Pizza Dip
- Pepperoni and Cheese Casserole
- Pepperoni Breadstick Bites
- Pepperoni Pretzels
- Pepperoni Grilled Cheese
Related Content From Cooking Channel
- West Virginia Pepperoni Roll
- Pepperoni Pizza Wrap
- Baked Eggs in Creamy Polenta and Pepperoni Tomato Sauce
- Spaghetti alla Ozze, Vongole and Pepperoni
- Rabbit Braised with Red and Green Peppers: Coniglio ai Pepperoni