A creamy sauce, classically used to top cold asparagus, made by blending cream cheese, oil, lemon juice, chervil and sometimes paprika.
From The Food Lover's Companion, Fourth edition by Sharon Tyler Herbst and Ron Herbst. Copyright © 2007, 2001, 1995, 1990 by Barron's Educational Series, Inc.
Related Recipes From Food Network
- Hollandaise Sauce
- Salted Caramel Sauce
- Festival Bbq Sauce
- My Mother's Marinara Sauce
- Thai Peanut Sauce
Related Content From Cooking Channel
- Apricot Amaretto Sauce
- Pan-Seared Pork Tenderloin with Rosemary Balsamic and Orange Sauce
- Mushroom and Prosciutto Sauce: Ragu di Funghi e Prosciutto
- Wheat Noodles with Anchovy Sauce: Bigoli en Salsa
- Lamb Meatballs in Almond Sauce