Categories: Pasta Dishes
Italian for "barley." Tiny rice-shaped pasta; used in soups.
From The Food Lover's Companion, Fourth edition by Sharon Tyler Herbst and Ron Herbst. Copyright © 2007, 2001, 1995, 1990 by Barron's Educational Series, Inc.
Related Recipes From Food Network
- Creamy Lemon-Pepper Orzo with Chicken and Fig Salad
- Lemon-Herb Orzo
- Creamy Lemon-Pepper Orzo with Grilled Chicken
- Spinach-Orzo Salad with Shrimp
- Orzo with Herbs
Related Content From Cooking Channel
- Tomato Orzo Soup
- Creamy Orzo
- Parmesan Herbed Orzo
- George and Kathy's Orzo with Marinated Artichokes and Capers
- Chicken and Orzo Frittata