Categories: Pasta Dishes
A kind of pasta that translates as "little ears." It's in tiny disc shapes.
From The Food Lover's Companion, Fourth edition by Sharon Tyler Herbst and Ron Herbst. Copyright © 2007, 2001, 1995, 1990 by Barron's Educational Series, Inc.
Related Recipes From Food Network
- Orecchiette with Broccoli Rabe, Ricotta Salata and Prosciutto
- Orecchiette with Pancetta, Pumpkin, and Broccoli Rabe
- Orecchiette with Turkey Sausage and Broccoli Rabe
- Orecchiette with Ham and Leeks
- Orecchiette with Broccoli Rabe, Clams and Sweet Italian Sausage