A perfumy distillation of bitter-orange blossoms. Orange-flower water is used as a flavoring in baked goods, various sweet and savory dishes and a variety of drinks, such as the Ramos gin fizz cocktail.
From The Food Lover's Companion, Fourth edition by Sharon Tyler Herbst and Ron Herbst. Copyright © 2007, 2001, 1995, 1990 by Barron's Educational Series, Inc.
Related Recipes From Food Network
- Tub Tim Krob (Red Rubies)
- Water Spinach
- Water Kimchi (Mul Kimchi)
- Water Buffalo Mozzarella Sandwich: Croque Monsieur Panini
- Tamari Shrimp and Scallops
Related Content From Cooking Channel
- Apricot Salad with Orange Flower Water and Pistachios
- Atomic Ahi Poke (Spicy Ahi Poke with Chili Water)
- Dry the Water from the Steak
- Cashew Shrimp with Water Chestnuts
- White Water Clams with Beer and Orange Broth