The freshly pressed juice of grapes or other fruit before fermentation occurs. Must can include pulp, skins and seeds.
From The Food Lover's Companion, Fourth edition by Sharon Tyler Herbst and Ron Herbst. Copyright © 2007, 2001, 1995, 1990 by Barron's Educational Series, Inc.
Related Recipes From Food Network
- Must-Have Muffaletta Burgers!
- Liquor Filled Sugar Shells
- Apple Filled Pancakes
- Butter Poached Lobster Shooters
- Linguine with Manila Clams and Spicy Chorizo Sausage
Related Content From Cooking Channel
- Not-Just-For-Breakfast Smashbrowns
- Basbousa, "Just a Kiss" Cake
- Grilled Garlic-Marinated Skirt Steak Tacos
- Tacos with Chicken in Poblano Chile Sauce
- Baja Fish Tacos