The freshly pressed juice of grapes or other fruit before fermentation occurs. Must can include pulp, skins and seeds.
From The Food Lover's Companion, Fourth edition by Sharon Tyler Herbst and Ron Herbst. Copyright © 2007, 2001, 1995, 1990 by Barron's Educational Series, Inc.
Related Recipes From Food Network
- Must-Have Muffaletta Burgers!
- Liquor Filled Sugar Shells
- Apple Filled Pancakes
- Linguine with Manila Clams and Spicy Chorizo Sausage
- Galette Dough
Related Content From Cooking Channel
- Not-Just-For-Breakfast Smashbrowns
- Basbousa, "Just a Kiss" Cake
- Carrot Cake
- Baja Fish Tacos
- Tacos with Chicken in Poblano Chile Sauce