1. Having a dry or powdery texture that resembles meal. 2. A term used to describe the texture of a baked potato as slightly dry and almost crumbly.
From The Food Lover's Companion, Fourth edition by Sharon Tyler Herbst and Ron Herbst. Copyright © 2007, 2001, 1995, 1990 by Barron's Educational Series, Inc.
Related Recipes From Food Network
- Apple Crisp with Streusel Topping
- Cherry and Apricot Cobblers
- Chicken Pot Pie with Exotic Mushrooms and Tarragon
- Huckleberry Apple Crisp
- Pumpkin, Pistachio, and Pine Nut Crusted Pork Chop