Pronunciation: [lihn-GWEE-nee; lihn-GWEE-neh]
Categories: Pasta Dishes
Pasta that translates as "little tongues." They are very narrow, long flat ribbons.
From The Food Lover's Companion, Fourth edition by Sharon Tyler Herbst and Ron Herbst. Copyright © 2007, 2001, 1995, 1990 by Barron's Educational Series, Inc.
Related Recipes From Food Network
- Linguine with Roasted Garlic and Clam Sauce
- Linguine with Butter, Pecorino, Arugula and Black Pepper
- Linguine with Tuna Puttanesca
- Linguine with Chicken Ragu
- Linguine with Escaped Clams---Linguine con le Vongole Fujite