Light cream, also called coffee or table cream, can contain anywhere from 18 to 30 percent fat, but commonly contains 20 percent.
From The Food Lover's Companion, Fourth edition by Sharon Tyler Herbst and Ron Herbst. Copyright © 2007, 2001, 1995, 1990 by Barron's Educational Series, Inc.
Related Recipes From Food Network
- Boston Cream Pie
- Horseradish Cream Sauce
- Bowties with Italian Sausage in a Cream Basil Sauce
- Chocolate Cake with Chocolate Frosting
- Roll and Cut Cookies
Related Content From Cooking Channel
- Avocado Ice Cream
- Asiago Ice Cream with Grilled Treviso: "Gelato" di Asiago con Treviso Griglia
- Elizabeth Street Cafe's Vietnamese Coffee Ice Cream
- Millefeuilles Served in a Whiskey Glass with your choice of Chocolate, Vanilla and Raspberry Pastry Cream
- Black and White Cream