A garnish made of minced parsley, lemon peel and garlic. It's sprinkled over osso buco and other dishes to add a fresh, sprightly flavor.
From The Food Lover's Companion, Fourth edition by Sharon Tyler Herbst and Ron Herbst. Copyright © 2007, 2001, 1995, 1990 by Barron's Educational Series, Inc.
Related Recipes From Food Network
- Pork Shank and Apple Gremolata: Stinco di Maile
- Pork Chops with Gremolata
- Green Beans Gremolata
- Asparagus with Gremolata
Related Content From Cooking Channel
- Braised Veal Shanks with Gremolata
- Fish of the Day on Roasted Potato, Shaved Fennel, and Orange Salad with Kalamata Gremolata Oil
- Potted Beef and Celery Root with Celery Gremolata
- Osso Buco with Gremolata
- Turkey Osso Buco with Parsley and Rosemary Gremolata