Edible leaves of certain plants such as the beet, collard, dandelion and amaranth; broccoli raab; callaloo; chard; chicory; italian dandelion; kohlrabi; mustard greens.
From The Food Lover's Companion, Fourth edition by Sharon Tyler Herbst and Ron Herbst. Copyright © 2007, 2001, 1995, 1990 by Barron's Educational Series, Inc.
Related Recipes From Food Network
- Stovetop Green Bean Casserole
- Green Bean with Grainy Mustard and Pecans
- Green Beans with Roasted Tomatoes and Mustard Seeds
- Spicy Green Beans with Garlic
- Miso Mustard Greens with Fried Eggs