Edible leaves of certain plants such as the beet, collard, dandelion and amaranth; broccoli raab; callaloo; chard; chicory; italian dandelion; kohlrabi; mustard greens.
From The Food Lover's Companion, Fourth edition by Sharon Tyler Herbst and Ron Herbst. Copyright © 2007, 2001, 1995, 1990 by Barron's Educational Series, Inc.
Related Recipes From Food Network
- Stovetop Green Bean Casserole
- Roasted Green Beans with Shallots and Hazelnuts
- Braised Greens with Fried Eggs
- Not Your Mama's Green Bean Casserole
- Buttermilk Fried Green Beans