Edible leaves of certain plants such as the beet, collard, dandelion and amaranth; broccoli raab; callaloo; chard; chicory; italian dandelion; kohlrabi; mustard greens.
From The Food Lover's Companion, Fourth edition by Sharon Tyler Herbst and Ron Herbst. Copyright © 2007, 2001, 1995, 1990 by Barron's Educational Series, Inc.
Related Recipes From Food Network
- Stovetop Green Bean Casserole
- Green Beans Gremolata
- Green Beans and Tomatoes
- Fresh Green Bean Casserole
- Green Bean Bundles with Bacon Vinaigrette
Related Content From Cooking Channel
- Deconstructed Roasted Tomato Grits and Shrimp, with Sauteed Baby Mustard Greens and Bacon "Confit"
- Spanish Meatballs with Beans and Greens
- Yellowedge Grouper with Savory Sweet Corn Pudding, Oyster Mushroom Vinaigrette and Petite Greens
- Roasted Fish with Pesto and Greens
- Shaved Kohlrabi + Spring Green Salad with Labne, Green Olive, and Preserved Lemon Vinaigrette