Categories: Pasta Dishes
Pasta that translates as "little springs." It is a spiraled spaghetti that can be bought long or cut.
From The Food Lover's Companion, Fourth edition by Sharon Tyler Herbst and Ron Herbst. Copyright © 2007, 2001, 1995, 1990 by Barron's Educational Series, Inc.
Related Recipes From Food Network
- Fusilli Carbonara with Fines Herbes
- Fusilli with Sausage, Artichokes, and Sun-Dried Tomatoes
- Fusilli with Shrimp and Arugula
- Fusilli with Duck: Fusilli alla Papera
- Fusilli with Walnut Sauce and Radicchio