A decorative, fluted paper "sock" that is slipped over a protruding meat bone, such as in a crown roast.
From The Food Lover's Companion, Fourth edition by Sharon Tyler Herbst and Ron Herbst. Copyright © 2007, 2001, 1995, 1990 by Barron's Educational Series, Inc.
Related Recipes From Food Network
- No-Frills Cheese Cake
- Meyer Lemon Lobster Cocktail
- Fresh Fruit Margaritas
- Classic Club Sandwich
- "Brat n Brau" Sliders
Related Content From Cooking Channel
- Grilled Swordfish with White Bean Relish and Potato Skordalia
- Grilled Prawns with White Beans
- Grilled Prawns
- Zia Marianna's Grilled Peppers
- Grilled Tuna with Black Bean Chili, Avocado Puree and Fried Tortillas