A decorative, fluted paper "sock" that is slipped over a protruding meat bone, such as in a crown roast.
From The Food Lover's Companion, Fourth edition by Sharon Tyler Herbst and Ron Herbst. Copyright © 2007, 2001, 1995, 1990 by Barron's Educational Series, Inc.
Related Recipes From Food Network
- No-Frills Cheese Cake
- Meyer Lemon Lobster Cocktail
- Fresh Fruit Margaritas
- Crown Roast with Sourdough Dressing
- Lamb Burger Sliders
Related Content From Cooking Channel
- Grilled Flank Steak, Portobello and Green Bean Salad
- Fontina and Prosciutto Stuffed Pork Chops with Grilled Polenta Squares and Roasted California Grapes
- Asiago Ice Cream with Grilled Treviso: "Gelato" di Asiago con Treviso Griglia
- Grilled Cheese with Caramelized Onions
- Mozzarella Grilled Cheese