Hailing from Taiwan (previously known as Formosa), this tea is considered one of the world's best, which also makes it quite expensive. It creates a pale yellow brew that has a flavor reminiscent of peaches. See also tea.
From The Food Lover's Companion, Fourth edition by Sharon Tyler Herbst and Ron Herbst. Copyright © 2007, 2001, 1995, 1990 by Barron's Educational Series, Inc.
Related Recipes From Food Network
- Chilean Sea Bass and Oolong Tea Roulade
- Tea Bar
- Watermelon-Mint Iced Tea (Greek Inspired)
- Texas Tea
- Mint Iced Tea
Related Content From Cooking Channel
- Oolong Tea Infused Pisco Sour
- Tarragon Chicken Salad Tea Sandwiches
- Homemade Peach Iced Tea
- Almond, Elderflower and Lime Tea Cakes
- Peachy Green Tea Cooler