To strain through a paper filter or several layers of cheesecloth.
From The Food Lover's Companion, Fourth edition by Sharon Tyler Herbst and Ron Herbst. Copyright © 2007, 2001, 1995, 1990 by Barron's Educational Series, Inc.
Related Recipes From Food Network
Related Content From Cooking Channel
- Filet Mignon with Cabernet Peppercorn Demi-glace
- Porcini and Rosemary Dusted Filet with Cabernet Honey Butter and Creamy Parmesan Polenta
- Filets de Sole Baumaniere
- Porcini Crusted Filet with Portabella Zin Sauce and Creamy Gorgonzola Polenta
- Filet Mignon Drizzle with a Maple Balsamic Reduction, Served with Sweet Roasted Cherry Tomatoes and Parmesan Potato Croquettes