Pasta that translates as "little ribbons." They are thin, flat egg noodles about 1/4 inch wide.
From The Food Lover's Companion, Fourth edition by Sharon Tyler Herbst and Ron Herbst. Copyright © 2007, 2001, 1995, 1990 by Barron's Educational Series, Inc.
Related Recipes From Food Network
- Whole Wheat Fettuccine with Roasted Tomatoes, Peas and Fresh Mozzarella
- Fettuccini with Rabbit and Currant-Port Glaze
- Spinach Fettuccini in Vodka Sauce
- Fresh Fettuccine with Figs, Prosciutto and Goat Cheese
- Vegan Lemon Fettuccine Alfredo