Pasta that translates as "little ribbons." They are thin, flat egg noodles about 1/4 inch wide.
From The Food Lover's Companion, Fourth edition by Sharon Tyler Herbst and Ron Herbst. Copyright © 2007, 2001, 1995, 1990 by Barron's Educational Series, Inc.
Related Recipes From Food Network
- Vegan Lemon Fettuccine Alfredo
- Whole Wheat Fettuccine with Roasted Tomatoes, Peas and Fresh Mozzarella
- Fresh Fettuccine with Figs, Prosciutto and Goat Cheese
- Spinach Fettuccini in Vodka Sauce
- Fettuccini with Rabbit and Currant-Port Glaze
Related Content From Cooking Channel
- Fettuccine Alfredo with Shiitake Mushrooms, Kale, and Sun-dried Tomatoes
- Fettuccine Primavera
- Fettuccine with Creamy Red Pepper-Feta Sauce
- Fettuccine with Heirloom Tomatoes, Capers, Olives and Arugula
- Fettuccine with Broccoli Pesto and Sun-Dried Tomatoes