Categories: Pasta Dishes
A kind of pasta that translates as "butterflies." It's shaped like butterflies or bow ties.
From The Food Lover's Companion, Fourth edition by Sharon Tyler Herbst and Ron Herbst. Copyright © 2007, 2001, 1995, 1990 by Barron's Educational Series, Inc.
Related Recipes From Food Network
- Farfalle with Pignole, Prosciutto, and Spinach
- Farfalle with Sausage and Porcini Mushrooms: Corzetti alla Novese
- Farfalle with Chicken, Porcini Mushroom and Swiss Chard
- Farfalle Pasta with Beet Vinaigrette and Parsley Pesto
- Farfalle Pasta with Slow Roasted Tomato Compote