A hearty blend of several of various black teas (usually assam and ceylon). English breakfast tea is more full-flavored and full-bodied than a single black tea. See also tea.
From The Food Lover's Companion, Fourth edition by Sharon Tyler Herbst and Ron Herbst. Copyright © 2007, 2001, 1995, 1990 by Barron's Educational Series, Inc.
Related Recipes From Food Network
- Herbed Goat Cheese and Market Salad in Phyllo Cups
- Tea Bar
- Ham, Egg and Cheese Sandwich on English Muffin
- Watermelon-Mint Iced Tea (Greek Inspired)
- Texas Tea
Related Content From Cooking Channel
- English Tea Cake and Russian Tea
- Tarragon Chicken Salad Tea Sandwiches
- Homemade Peach Iced Tea
- Not-Just-For-Breakfast Smashbrowns
- Breakfast Egg and Grilled Cheese