The Japanese name for green soybeans.
From The Food Lover's Companion, Fourth edition by Sharon Tyler Herbst and Ron Herbst. Copyright © 2007, 2001, 1995, 1990 by Barron's Educational Series, Inc.
Related Recipes From Food Network
- Spicy Ginger and Coconut Edamame Dip
- Edamame in Kung Pao Sauce
- Sauteed Edamame
- Edamame Salad with Wasabi Dressing
- Edamame Hummus
Related Content From Cooking Channel
- Fish Consomme with Shrimp Dumplings and Edamame
- Fried Rice with Scallions, Edamame and Tofu
- Edamame "Hummus"
- Tofu Edamame Falafel, Tofu Tahini
- Garam Masala Crusted Sablefish with Crispy Poached Eggs and Sauteed Mushrooms, Corn and Edamame