The Japanese name for green soybeans.
From The Food Lover's Companion, Fourth edition by Sharon Tyler Herbst and Ron Herbst. Copyright © 2007, 2001, 1995, 1990 by Barron's Educational Series, Inc.
Related Recipes From Food Network
- Edamame with Kosher Salt
- Dry Roasted Edamame with Black Sesame Seeds
- Edamame Salad with Wasabi Dressing
- Edamame with Dill Salt and Pea Shoots
- Chile-Garlic Edamame
Related Content From Cooking Channel
- Fried Rice with Scallions, Edamame and Tofu
- Fish Consomme with Shrimp Dumplings and Edamame
- Shoreline Fried Halibut with Tofu Fries, Soy Sauce Aioli, Mushy Edamame and Soy Vanilla Milkshake
- Edamame "Hummus"
- Tofu Edamame Falafel, Tofu Tahini