1. A sauceusually coldused to coat or top salads and some cold vegetable, fish and meat dishes. 2. Another name for stuffing.
From The Food Lover's Companion, Fourth edition by Sharon Tyler Herbst and Ron Herbst. Copyright © 2007, 2001, 1995, 1990 by Barron's Educational Series, Inc.
Related Recipes From Food Network
- Caesar Salad Dressing
- Oyster Dressing
- Oyster Dressing Grandmere
- Iceberg Salad with Buttermilk Ranch Dressing
- Easy Tofu Dressing
Related Content From Cooking Channel
- Crab and Avocado Salad with Japanese Dressing
- Tangled Carrot and Broccoli Sprout Salad With Tahini Dressing
- Iceberg Wedges with Pancetta Gorgonzola Dressing
- Red Cabbage and Green Apple Slaw with Buttermilk Dressing
- Roasted Concertina Squid with Grilled Leeks and a Warm Chorizo Dressing