Water from which all minerals and other impurities have been removed by the process of distillation.
From The Food Lover's Companion, Fourth edition by Sharon Tyler Herbst and Ron Herbst. Copyright © 2007, 2001, 1995, 1990 by Barron's Educational Series, Inc.
Related Recipes From Food Network
- The Perfect Mint Julep
- Tub Tim Krob (Red Rubies)
- Water Spinach
- Water Buffalo Mozzarella Sandwich: Croque Monsieur Panini
- Water Kimchi (Mul Kimchi)
Related Content From Cooking Channel
- Atomic Ahi Poke (Spicy Ahi Poke with Chili Water)
- Dry the Water from the Steak
- Cashew Shrimp with Water Chestnuts
- White Water Clams with Beer and Orange Broth
- Japanese Chicken, Water Chestnut, and Scallion Yakitori