A specialty of Louisiana's German Creoles made from vinegar-marinated brown mustard seeds with a hint of horseradish. This hot, spicy mustard is available in gourmet markets or the gourmet section of some supermarkets.
From The Food Lover's Companion, Fourth edition by Sharon Tyler Herbst and Ron Herbst. Copyright © 2007, 2001, 1995, 1990 by Barron's Educational Series, Inc.
Related Recipes From Food Network
- Creole Mustard and Herb Crusted Lamb Chops
- Creole Mustard and Herb Wrapped Beef Tenderloin
- Creole Mustard Spaetzle
- Creole Mustard, Rosemary and Garlic Crusted Veal Rib Roast
- Creole Crab Burger
Related Content From Cooking Channel
- Grilled Double-Cut Andouille Crusted Pork Chops with a Creole Mustard, Caramelized Onion Reduction Sauce
- Creole Mustard and Roasted Poblano Dipping Sauce
- Grilled Creole Mustard-Marinated Quail with Smothered Field Peas and Andouille
- Vegetable Stuffed Pork Tenderloin en Croute with Creole Mustard Cream Sauce
- Emeril's Grilled Pork Tenderloin with Apple Cider Glaze and a Creole Mustard Reduction Sauce