Pronunciation: [KREHM deuh]
A French phrase meaning "cream of," and used to describe an intensely sweet liqueur.
From The Food Lover's Companion, Fourth edition by Sharon Tyler Herbst and Ron Herbst. Copyright © 2007, 2001, 1995, 1990 by Barron's Educational Series, Inc.
Related Recipes From Food Network
- De-Pudged Pigs in a Blanket
- Dulce de Leche Ice Cream Cake
- Creme de Menthe Parfaits
- Pico de Gallo
- Caldo de Res: Spanish Beef Soup
Related Content From Cooking Channel
- Puerto Rican Seafood Soup: Asopao de Mariscos
- Stuffed Mushrooms (Hongos Rellenos de Chorizo)
- Monkfish in Herbes de Provence Marinade
- Moroccan Watercress and Butter Lettuce Salad: Shlada De-al Jorjor Ain El Maa
- Paletas de Yogurt con Moras (Yogurt Ice Pops with Berries)