A thick, intensely sweet mixture of coconut paste, water and sugar, used in drinks like piña colada and commonly available in supermarkets and liquor stores.
From The Food Lover's Companion, Fourth edition by Sharon Tyler Herbst and Ron Herbst. Copyright © 2007, 2001, 1995, 1990 by Barron's Educational Series, Inc.
Related Recipes From Food Network
- Coconut Cream Pie with Chocolate-Painted Crust
- Coconut Cream Cake
- Coconut Cream Pie
- Coconut Cream Bread Pudding
- Coconut Cheesecake
Related Content From Cooking Channel
- Cream of Green Apple Soup
- Black Sticky Rice with Coconut Lime Whipped Cream
- Cream of Smoked Tomato Soup
- Coconut Meringue Roulade with Lemon Curd Cream and Raspberries
- Cream of Roasted Red Bell Pepper Soup with Roasted Sweet Corn and Cilantro- Lime Sour Cream