A rectangular cast iron baking pan with 6 to 8 molds shaped and imprinted like an ear of corn.
From The Food Lover's Companion, Fourth edition by Sharon Tyler Herbst and Ron Herbst. Copyright © 2007, 2001, 1995, 1990 by Barron's Educational Series, Inc.
Related Recipes From Food Network
- Pan-Seared Sole with a White Wine Mustard Sauce and Zucchini Fritters and Rice Almandine with Cranberries
- Pan Roasted Cod, Shiitake Quinoa, Oven Roasted Tomato and Sauteed Arugula with Bacon Balsamic Vinaigrette and Sweet Summer Corn Milk
- Pan Seared Alaskan Halibut with Ponzu, Lemongrass Sauce, and Lemon Rice Pilaf
- Pan-seared Scrod with Romano Mashed Potatoes and Asparagus and Fresh Vegetables with a Crispy Bread Crumb Topping
- Pan Seared Pistachio Encrusted Scallops over Papaya and Tangerine Risotto with a Triple Pepper Sprout Hash