A rectangular cast iron baking pan with 6 to 8 molds shaped and imprinted like an ear of corn.
From The Food Lover's Companion, Fourth edition by Sharon Tyler Herbst and Ron Herbst. Copyright © 2007, 2001, 1995, 1990 by Barron's Educational Series, Inc.
Related Recipes From Food Network
- Oven Corn Dogs
- Pan-Roasted Chicken Breasts with a Chasseur Sauce
- Pan-Seared Sole with a White Wine Mustard Sauce and Zucchini Fritters and Rice Almandine with Cranberries
- Pan Roasted Cod, Shiitake Quinoa, Oven Roasted Tomato and Sauteed Arugula with Bacon Balsamic Vinaigrette and Sweet Summer Corn Milk
- Pan Seared Alaskan Halibut with Ponzu, Lemongrass Sauce, and Lemon Rice Pilaf
Related Content From Cooking Channel
- Pan-Seared Pork Tenderloin with Rosemary Balsamic and Orange Sauce
- Seared Magret Duck Breasts with Duck Fat, Pan-Roasted Fingerling Potatoes, Haricots Verts and a Balsamic Cherry Reduction
- Charlotte's Pan-Roasted Latin Style Garlic Soup
- Pan-Fried Cornmeal Crusted Trout with Succotash and Mixed Baby Greens with a Buttermilk and Lemon Dressing
- Pan-Fried Spicy Crab Cakes