see agemono-nabe; brazier; double boiler; fish poacher; fondue pot; frying pan; griddle; grill; grill pan; hibachi; loaf pan; omelet pan; paella pan; pizza pan; saucepan; sauté pan; steamed pudding mold; steamer; stovetop smoker. See also cookware and bakeware materials.
From The Food Lover's Companion, Fourth edition by Sharon Tyler Herbst and Ron Herbst. Copyright © 2007, 2001, 1995, 1990 by Barron's Educational Series, Inc.
Related Recipes From Food Network
- Prosciutto with Fig Tarts
- White House Garden Herb-Roasted Chicken with Braised Greens
- Grilled Salt and Pepper Shrimp with Tomato Horseradish Sauce with Lime Juice
- Cheese Omelet With Roasted Tomatoes and Onions
- Grilled Tuna with Grilled Asparagus and Oven Roasted Tomato Sauce