Slices of cold meats like bologna, ham, liverwurst, roast beef, salami, turkey and often various cheeses.
From The Food Lover's Companion, Fourth edition by Sharon Tyler Herbst and Ron Herbst. Copyright © 2007, 2001, 1995, 1990 by Barron's Educational Series, Inc.
Related Recipes From Food Network
- Sue's Tailgate Sandwich
- Picnic Loaf Dinner Sandwich
- Snake Bites
- Tomato-Herb Bread and Olive-Ricotta Spread Tea Sandwiches
- Muffaletta Burger
Related Content From Cooking Channel
- Chow-Chow Burger with Thick-Cut Bacon
- Short-Cut Collard Greens
- Cold Heirloom Tomato Soup with Tropical Lobster Relish
- Goji Berry and Chicken Soup for Colds and Flu
- Rendang: Cold and Hot