Slices of cold meats like bologna, ham, liverwurst, roast beef, salami, turkey and often various cheeses.
From The Food Lover's Companion, Fourth edition by Sharon Tyler Herbst and Ron Herbst. Copyright © 2007, 2001, 1995, 1990 by Barron's Educational Series, Inc.
Related Recipes From Food Network
- Sue's Tailgate Sandwich
- Picnic Loaf Dinner Sandwich
- Snake Bites
- Tomato-Herb Bread and Olive-Ricotta Spread Tea Sandwiches
- Muffaletta Burger
Related Content From Cooking Channel
- Cold Puree of White Bean Soup with a Crispy Pancetta and Creole Tomato Relish
- Cold Cucumber Soup with Louisiana Oysters on the Half Shell and Osteria Caviar
- Short-Cut Collard Greens
- Double-Cut Pork Chops with Caramelized Onion Gravy and Pecan Glazed Sweet Potatoes
- Rendang: Cold and Hot