A coffee grinder is one of various hand-driven or electric devices used to reduce food to small particles of varying degrees. Grinders are electric and usually have an exposed disk-style blade inside the unit's container. The grind can be adjusted from fine to coarse.
From The Food Lover's Companion, Fourth edition by Sharon Tyler Herbst and Ron Herbst. Copyright © 2007, 2001, 1995, 1990 by Barron's Educational Series, Inc.
Related Recipes From Food Network
- French Press Vanilla Cappuccino
- Spanish Coffee and Fudge Sundaes
- Tricolor Pepper and Onion Pasta
- Four-Spice Powder
- Chicken Kurma
Related Content From Cooking Channel
- Coffee Pastry Cream
- Coffee Custard: Coppette al Caffe
- Chocolate-Buttermilk Cake with Fudge Icing and Chicory Coffee Ice Cream
- Coffee Granita
- Stout Coffee Cake with Pecan and Caraway Streusel