vinegar made from cider, usually apple.
From The Food Lover's Companion, Fourth edition by Sharon Tyler Herbst and Ron Herbst. Copyright © 2007, 2001, 1995, 1990 by Barron's Educational Series, Inc.
Related Recipes From Food Network
- North Carolina-Style Vinegar Barbecue Sauce
- Apple Cider Glazed "Double Cut" Pork Chop with Sweet Potato Hash, Tomato Jam & Southern Greens
- Apple Cider-Braised Pork Chop Sammy with Apple Slaw
- Grilled Apple Cider Vinegar Chicken
- Cranberry, Blueberry, and Apple Cider-Glazed Duck with Chestnut, Oyster, Corn and Mushroom Dressing