Because it was invented to use leftovers, this Mexican entree is sometimes called "poor man's dish." It consists of corn tortilla strips sautéed with other foods such as mild green chiles, cheese, lasagna and baked.
From The Food Lover's Companion, Fourth edition by Sharon Tyler Herbst and Ron Herbst. Copyright © 2007, 2001, 1995, 1990 by Barron's Educational Series, Inc.
Related Recipes From Food Network
- Chilaquiles con Pollo: Tortilla Casserole with Chicken Breast
- Chilaquiles with Roasted Tomatillo Salsa
- Chilaquiles with Turkey and Roasted Tomatillo Salsa
- Chilaquiles with Roasted Tomatillos
- Chilaquiles Rojos (Traditional Mexican Breakfast Dish)