A blend of ground celery seed and salt.
From The Food Lover's Companion, Fourth edition by Sharon Tyler Herbst and Ron Herbst. Copyright © 2007, 2001, 1995, 1990 by Barron's Educational Series, Inc.
Related Recipes From Food Network
- Cream of Celery Soup and Deviled-Ham Toasts
- Celery and Parmesan Salad
- Braised Celery
- Celery and Potato Gratin
- Bloody Mary with Pickle Juice and Horseradish Ice Cubes
Related Content From Cooking Channel
- Vinegar-Coarse Salt Chipotle Roasted Potatoes
- Grilled Chicken Salad with Fresh Herbs and Celery on Toasted Rolls
- Spicy Salt Cod Cakes with Chorizo and Stewed Fava Beans
- Pan Seared Cod with Celery Root Puree and Artichoke Olive Sauce
- Salt Cod Beignets